Nothing beats a natural sun-kissed glow when it comes to beach makeup. But in lieu of bronzers and earth tones, time to try something new! Think bright summery colors and look to the sea itself for inspiration.
Beach makeup tutorial
Products I used for this look:
Face (beach date makeup tutorial)
• Etude House Glow-on Hydra Base
• Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot-Control Base UV SPF 35 in Ivory
• Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Peach Light
• Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Peach Parfait
• Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Eyes (beach date makeup tutorial)
• Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in Emerald Smokes
• L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Magnetic Coral
• L’Oreal La Palette Ombrée
Lips (beach date makeup tutorial)
Hair (beach date makeup tutorial)
• Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Soft Hold Mousse
• Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray
Beach date makeup tutorial
Hey guys! It’s been a great 2017 so far. One of the sweet gigs I landed this year is being a Beauty Editor for BDJ Power Planner! This beach makeup tutorial was one of my first assignments on BDJBox.com for a date-ready Valentines series. I’m reposting it here for summer. I’ll be reposting my other stuff as well just so I have my own copy for keeps. I’ve been contributing to magazines and websites since 2005, but I’ve lost track of many of the stories I’ve done.
Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments below, or get in touch via Twitter/Instagram @lovechicph. For more makeup tutorials or to make a request, visit my YouTube channel Love Chic TV and subscribe!